Random Musings:Part 2


I am Receptively Open Minded! What I mean by receptive, is that I have the necessary tools to comprehend new ideas and theories even if they don't end up adjusting my own personal opinions. I am always open to listening to and understanding what others have to say, Whether it involves a counterargument in a debate, an opposing view point in a political discussion, or something else a bit more controversial. I still find it within myself to give in to the opportunity to learn something new even if I disagree.
Everyone is entitled to have their own understanding of things. Opinion's are like assholes. Each one,has one. And we each stick to our own. We can open up to people we think we can speak to. Not everyone may agree with you. Not everyone may stand besides you. I too regret opening up to some people and it just bugs me knowing there’s a few out there who didn't even deserve to know me like that but do. But the most important thing to do is to learn. Learn from your past, its the best teacher you can have. I've been walked on, used and forgotten and i don't regret one moment of it, because in those moments, I've also learned allot.I've learned who i can trust, and Ive learned who i cant. I've learned the meaning of friendship. I've learned how to tell when people are lying and when they're sincere. I've learned when to be a teenager, and when to be a grown up when i need to. I wont take anything that i have have for granted, a material or an individual, everyone has a part to play in your story. Some may be for ever, most wont. This is life. Live one day at a time. You never know how many days you have left.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Story Behind German Club Names

Dedicated to Meldon Sampey

Apple Motion Pictures-The Rise