Season's Ended

Im back. Finally I'm back. And not just back. I'm here to stay. Been a long time for me . I know. Life's been busy. Very very busy. I usually used to manage atleast one post a month, but its been months since I've managed that too. Alot has happened recently. The most important of all is that I've learnt to carry on with life. Accepted facts and moved on from my toughest time. Made new friends, made up with the lost, sorted relationships, met someone special, had wonderful moments and most importantly, grown up in maturity where attachments are concerned. It's true what my friend once told me, ''You may cry for somethings others find unreasonable today, tomorrow thinking back you will be the one laughing at it''. When you think of the happy moments or memories that made you smile at one time, you will cry realizing or missing those moments. When you look back at the reasons that made you cry, you will think to your self that you were too stupid to make that happen. Just never forget two faces in your whole Life, the who held your hand in difficult times & the other who left you alone to face it. Life's a journey. We all have our destiny pre-written. All we have have to do learn when to chose the right path. Skipping the emotional torture all I can say about this post is that the seasons ended. I'm back to the beginning. Only a different year. I cannot disclose much about my personal life on a blog. All I can say is that I've got another year of loneliness and discouragement to face, just like the year when I started writing this blog. I don't know how much of my friends I be in contact with, I just hope I am never forgotten by them. This season I had in life, will surely be the most memorable one I had in life. Its just unfortunate that I wasn't able to keep up with it. But this blog is something I would surely do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Story Behind German Club Names

Apple Motion Pictures-The Rise

Dedicated to Meldon Sampey