Bitch Please

I usually don't post such stuff on my blog but this one has to be an exception here. I somehow someway had to get this story out. It's been on my mind for many days now and I really didn't know how to frame it while talking about it with my friends.

It happened on 15th Feb 2014, a day after valentines day.I was sitting at McDonalds when the following event unfolded.

Scene: McDonald's, balcony.

Four girls sitting right beside me on the opposite table. Arguing about this guy who likes one of them. Me and a friend gorging on our French fries.

Girl 1: Shit I can't believe he likes me! How can he even think I like him back?! That nuthead.
Girl 2: See I told you stay away from him. No guy is good.
Girl 3: They all just want one thing. And we know what.
Girl 4: But how did he just like you all of a sudden! And how did he think you like him?! Weirdo

Girl 1: (At the top of her damned voice!) All I did was go out with him a few times cause he asked me. I used to meet him some evenings. Went for a movie once. Okay I held his hand just once. Okay yes, I pecked him on his cheek when I am happy. And I told him once that he was the best guy I ever knew. But how
could he think I like him?! Bloody dog!

Girl 3: Creep

-----------------------------------------
And I'm just sitting there like, "Yes. All guys are the same. We usually end up the dog, because there a good number of bitches like you around the place!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Story Behind German Club Names

Dedicated to Meldon Sampey

Adolf Hitler and German Football (Breaking the Myths)